- Pricing information
- What is the registration fee for the Summit?
- Summit ticket price: £449
- Bundled Summit + dotties ticket price: £499
- Earlybird Summit ticket price: £249
- Earlybird Summit + dotties ticket price: £299
- Earlybird Summit + dotties ticket charity price: £199
- Is there a discount for groups?
dotdigital Summit 2020 offers a group discount program when you register a group from your company. Multiple packages for attendee groups of three to 30 can be purchased directly through registration with a credit card.
- How can I pay for the Summit?
All registration fees for digital Summit 2020 are in GBP. The following forms of payment will be accepted: a valid major credit card (MasterCard or Visa). All fees must be received prior to the event.
- My promo code isn't working. What do I do?
Please email email@example.com
- Registration information
- What are the registration policies/terms and conditions?
Only one (1) discount may be applied to an individual registration. Discounts cannot be combined. Your registration must be paid in full before the earlybird or any other discount deadlines in order to benefit from the pricing of those discounts.
- What is the cancellation policy?
There is no refund policy for registrations once paid.
- Are meals included with my full conference pass?
Yes, breakfast and lunch are provided to all attendees.
- Will I receive confirmation of my Summit registration?
Yes. After you register online, you will receive an automated email confirming your registration.
- What is the substitution policy?
Attendee substitutions from the same company may be made at any time at no charge, but must be made in writing. Substitution requests can be sent to the events Summit registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- Full names of both the original registrant and substitute registrant.
- Full details of substitute registrant - full name, job title, company email address, and phone number.
- What is dotdigital's overall policy on accessibility?
dotdigital will make the Summit accessible to everyone. People with disabilities will be be able to participate fully and equally.
- How much notice do I need to give to make suitable arrangements?
Please let us know at least six weeks before the event, so that we have about time to make/source any arrangements we need.
- Awards information
- When you do open for submissions?
January 9th 2020
- When is the closing date for the dotties?
April 10, 2020
- What date is the dotties?
July 16, 2020 (after the dotdigital Summit)
- Where is the dotties being held this year?
Skylight roof terrace, Tobacco Dock
- What's the dress code?
Smart casual is fine, but if you want to get dressed up - go for it!
- How do I buy tickets for the event?
The event is free for those that submit an entry but you do need to register.
- Partner day information
- How much is the partner day?
This event is free for all of our partners.
- Where is the event being held?
- What time is the event?
2:30pm - 5:30pm, with an activity afterwards.
- Other summit details
- I still have questions that haven't been answered here, where can I reach you?
Send us an email and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
Have a question regarding the dotdigital Summit? Interested in being a sponsor or speaker?
Message us here and we'll get back to shortly.